Just in case you want to find out a little something about me, here are nine random things.
01. I’m Angus, hello. I gave up anonymity long ago. I am not named after a steak or a Celtic god. I was named after AC/DC’s Angus Young.
02. I’m active on Facebook, Goodreads, Instagram, Last.fm, and Letterboxd. If you are so inclined, search for me and add me. I may or may not accept your request.
03. I blog about books because I realized that I am not a celebrity and that blogging about myself would not do me good. Besides, I love books so much that I have to have a book blog.
04. I am currently a technical writer. I dream of becoming a creative writer. A novelist. A short story writer. A culture critic. All of the above.
05. I currently live in Mandaluyong City. I was raised in Angeles City.
06. Aside from books and blogging, I like dramatic movies. I like alternative, ambient, baroque, electronic, and folk music. I just started listening to podcasts. I don’t watch a lot of TV because I don’t have a TV.
07. I auditioned as a castaway for the first season of Survivor: Philippines. I didn’t make it.
08. I have a cameo appearance in the indie film Serbis, directed by Brillante Mendoza. I volunteered as a production assistant. The end credits billed me as a gay patron.
09. I am gay, yes.