Fourth lucky prime? Okay. Coincidentally, this post is my fourth time to do a birthday giveaway. I’m doing another one because I’m kind of used to doing it. But I don’t know what to do.
To help me decide, let’s review the bloggy and birthday giveaways that I did for the past four years:
- January 2012 – I asked you to post a memory when you were 12 years old.
- April 2012 – I asked you to name your favorite post in this blog. And also to guess for my age.
- January 2013 – I asked you to suggest some reading and blogging resolutions.
- April 2013 – I asked you to suggest a name for a hypothetical personal blog. Nobody won!
- January 2014 – I asked you to recommend me a book. And I read one of the recommendations!
- April 2014 – I asked you to guess what am I saving money for.
- January 2015 – I asked you to guess my short list of science fiction books for our book club’s August discussion.
- April 2015 – ?
Aha! Here’s what we’ll do. Ask me four questions. No more, no less. They could be bookish, personal, stupid, whatever. Then I’ll answer them. Sounds good?
You have 31 hours to post your four questions. 31 because that’s the new number I have to write at the space for age when filling out forms for the next 12 months.
The winner will win a book of his or her choice (not more than Php 1,000). I will decide the winner based on how interesting his or her questions are to me. I will not read the entries until the deadline (April 26, 12:00 AM). After that, I will do an on-the-spot audio recording. That way, everyone can judge how interested I am in answering the questions.
Thanks in advance.Please join! Don’t let this be like April 2013. ;)