The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat Face to Face Book Discussion Details:
- Date: October 25, 2014
- Place: Wood Neighborhood Deli, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Time: 3 PM to 6 PM
- Discussion Leader: Kristel
- Attendees: Me, Aaron, Gwaxa, Louize, Meliza, Monique, Ranee, Tina
- Food I Ate: A chicken salad sandwich, brewed coffee.
- Activities: A hat contest. I borrowed this horned hat from a friend and I won second place.
- After the Book Discussion: Some of us had dinner at Robinson’s Galleria, which is two cities away. I suppose we are all allergic to Makati.
- Other Nominated Books: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot and Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
- Next Month: Dwellers by Eliza Victoria. It is one of the book club discussions that will take place during the Filipino ReaderCon 2014. If you wish to join us, please visit the discussion thread for more details.
Photos courtesy of Monique.