If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler Face to Face Book Discussion Details:
- Date: April 26, 2014
- Place: The Sweet Spot, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City
- Time: 11 AM to 5 PM
- Discussion Leader: Ranee
- Attendees: Me, Aaron, Aenna, Alexa (after), Bennard, Camille, Cary, Ella, Gwaxa, Ingrid (after), JL (after), Louize, Mae, Marie, Meliza, Monique, Rhena, Ruby, Tina, Tricia, Veronica, Ycel
- Food I Ate: Beef broccoli and apple pie frappe.
- Post-discussion Activity: Distribution of our latest novella, The Reading Club. It is a collaborative work of some members who volunteered, making it the third publication of our book group. Also, Adventure Time at UP Diliman! This is composed of 50 photography tasks of varying levels of difficulty. Example tasks are jump shots at building steps, group selfies on the streets, concept photos at hallways, and meeting new strangers (for those bonus points). Great fun but my feet nearly killed me.
- After the Book Discussion: Dinner at Bon Chon and coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, both in Katipunan.
- Other Nominated Books: The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde and The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón.
- Next Month: To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf. If you wish to join us, please visit the discussion thread and the event thread for more details.
Photos courtesy of Ella.