The Ocean at the End of the Lane Face to Face Book Discussion Details:
- Date: January 18, 2014
- Place: The Appraisery, Cubao Expo, Quezon City
- Time: 3 PM to 7 PM
- Discussion Leader: Tina
- Attendees: Me, Aaron, Alexa, Alona, Beejay, Bennard, Berna, Cary, Cris (newbie), Gwaxa, Ingrid, JL, Joy, Louize, Mae, Maria, Marie, Meliza, Monique, Patrick, Rhena, Veronica
- Food I Ate: Oregon tuna melt and iced peanut butter frappe.
- Post-discussion Activity: Discussion of the members’ best and worst reads of 2013 + book dare of the members’ best and worst reads. Well, no one was able to note down the list of books. I was the notes taker last year, but this time, I was too busy writing the book titles on small strips of paper (to be used for the drawing of the book dares). And everyone was so hyper. I don’t what was going on. Perhaps we just missed each other so much?
- After the Book Discussion: Sharing of films, monotonous singing and uncoordinated dancing, dinner at Gateway’s food court.
- Other Nominated Books: No other books were nominated for this month.
- Next Month: What We Talk About When We Talk About Love by Raymond Carver. If you wish to join us, please visit the discussion thread and the event thread for more details.