Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Face to Face Book Discussion Details:
- Date: December 21, 2013
- Place: New Manila, Quezon City
- Time: 3 PM to 12 MN
- Discussion Leaders: Professors Alexa and Cary
- Attendees: Me, Aaron, Aenna, Alona, Bennard, Clai, Ella, Gay, Gwaxa, Ingrid, Janus, Johan (newbie), Joy, Louize, Maria, Meliza, Monique, Patrick, Phoebe, Ranee, Rhena, Romuel (newbie), Ruby, Tina, Veronica, Ycel (with daughter Sam), Zim
- Food I Ate: A lot! What do you expect? It’s a book discussion + Christmas party.
- Post-discussion Activity: Awarding ceremony (Gryffindor wins the House Cup!). Actually, there are a lot of online activities (guide questions; online homework on Charms, Transfiguration, History of Magic, Herbology, Potions, and Defense against the Dark Arts; house tasks; guess the members of your House; the Common Rooms and the Great Hall; The Mayhem of 2013), so I guess the awarding ceremony suffices. And oh, I was the class valedictorian (yay!). Who would have thought that a first-time reader would be awarded with such a distinction?
- After the Book Discussion: Food, food, exchange gift (a blind version of the White Elephant exchange gift), The Annual TFG Quiz Night, drinks, drinks, swim, swim, talk, talk. It’s a wonderful night of HP, food, books, laughter, memories, friendship, love, and hopes for a better 2014.
- Other Nominated Books: No other books were nominated for this month.
Photos courtesy of Louize. Happy Holidays!