Tigana Face to Face Book Discussion Details:
- Date: October 26, 2013
- Place: Dome, Eastwood Mall, Quezon City
- Time: 3 PM to 7 PM
- Discussion Leader: Aaron and JL
- Attendees: Me, Alexa, Beejay, Bennard, Cary, Gwaxa (newbie), Ingrid, Joy, Louize, Mabelle and daughter (newbie), Mae, Maria, Meliza (newbie), Monique, Ranee, Rhena, Tina, Veronica, Ycel, Zim
- Food I Ate: Butter and maple waffle, ripe mango shake
- Post-discussion Activity: The format of the discussion was in itself a long activity. We were divided into three teams where we had to challenge the other teams to conquer their territories on the game board (filled with twists and strategies).
- After the Book Discussion: Coffee at the nearby Starbucks, then dinner at a bar/resto (I was not table to take note of the name; it’s above Rufo’s).
- Other Nominated Books: Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie and Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
Thoughts from the Members:
A good standalone high fantasy novel. Plus you don’t have to wait years to know the ending. Take that, GRRM.
Photos courtesy of Mae.