Lolita Face to Face Book Discussion Details
- Date: September 28, 2013
- Place: Cafe Noriter, Malate, Manila
- Time: 3 PM to 6 PM
- Discussion Leaders: Me and Mae
- Attendees: Aaron, Bennard, Ella, Louize, Maria, Monique (with newbie Allie), Ranee, Tina, Veronica, Zim
- Food I Ate: Noriter sandwich (it has ham and eggs and pickles and some stuff I didn’t bother to check), raspberry iced tea, kiwi smoothie, cake pops, chocolates from Tina and Jam (hello!).
- Post-discussion Activity: Lolita book cover design. Here are the entries (copyrights revert to the individual owners of each book cover design):
- After the Book Discussion: Extended stay at the cafe.
- Other Nominated Books: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and The Gospel According to Jesus Christ by José Saramago
No reviews from the members are available as of this moment. Even I don’t have one. Yet. :D
Photos courtesy of Ella.