Check out what I plan to read and what I have accomplished from May’s reading plan:
The Left Stack (books I want to read soon and books I need to read soon):
- The Collected Stories of Lydia Davis – because she’s the winner of Man Booker International Prize 2013.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald – because Camille lent it to me. I am to read this by force, yes? I kid.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens – because it’s my Classics Club Classics Spin pick.
- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski – from May.
- Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace – from May.
- A Lover’s Discourse by Roland Barthes – from May.
- Snow Country by Yasunari Kawabata – because it’s by a Nobel laureate.
- This Is Water by David Foster Wallace – because I’m in love with the idea of falling in love with the author.
The Right Stack (books I have finished and books I have yet to finish):
- Cathedral by Raymond Carver – from April. 5 out of 5 stars.
- Dom Casmurro by Machado de Assis – from May. Currently on page 102.
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo – from January. Currently on page 359.
- Paper Towns by John Green – from May. 4 out of 5 stars.
- A Personal Matter by Kenzaburo Oe – from April. 5 out of 5 stars.
- Smaller and Smaller Circles by F. H. Batacan – from May. 2 out of 5 stars.