01. Getting a tan at the deserts of Sahara.
02. Moonlighting at the deserts of Sahara.
03. Contemplating bouquets of roses.
04. Contemplating bouquets of wild flowers.
05. Contemplating fox fur.
06. Doing some charitable construction work.
07. Reenacting Humpty-Dumpty, for a cause.
08. Distinguishing the stars from each other, particularly that star where his rose is.
09. Flaunting his muffler. And tossing his golden curls.
I think the Little Prince is gay. Seriously, I think all you need to read is the following to get the essence of the book:
And he went back to meet the fox.
“Goodbye,” he said.
“Goodbye,” said the fox. “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
“What is essential is invisible to the eye,” the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
“It is the time I have wasted for my rose–” said the little prince, so that he would be sure to remember.
“Men have forgotten this truth,” said the fox. “But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose…”
“I am responsible for my rose,” the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
Date Started: February 21, 2012. 7:30 PM. Book #08 of 2012.